1. First, play this.
All the time. Always. Do not stop.
2. Utilize this ingenious method of raspberry consumption.
3. Get some amazing animal-themed art.
The paintings on Amélie’s walls are by German artist Michael Sowa, whose prints and posters you can buy here.
4. Invest in a giant red patterned umbrella.
5. Savor the little details in life.
6. Know that perfume is best when you keep it in a gorgeous glass bottle.
7. And understand the power of freshly grated Parmesan.
Cooking for one can be downright delightful.
8. Realize that sometimes sex is ridiculous.
9. But when it does get too passionate, a milk steamer will block out any noise.
10. Use your DIY skills to bring joy and hope to those around you.
If you’re looking to fake a love letter for your pining landlady, here is a good tutorial.
11. DAT HAIR.
Not for the faint of heart or curly of follicle, but amazing nonetheless.
If you can’t quite take the plunge, try out a faux bob instead.
Full tutorial here.
12. And while a well-tied headscarf might not be the most incognito disguise ever, it has a definite allure.
Here is how to do it yourself.
13. Learn to chug.
Only white wine, though.
15. Always have a few solid pranks up your sleeve.
16. And a cutting comeback.
You’ll bring even the cruelest grocer to his knees.
17. LIFEHACK: Artichokes make ideal caviar-concealing devices.
18. A gnome is necessary.
Sending him around the world is optional. Tons are available on Etsy and eBay.
19. Low, chunky black shoes are ideal for running all over Paris leaving clues for the object of your affection.
20. Feel your feelings.
Sometimes you just gotta melt.
21. But be sure to listen to the people who know you best.
22. Know that the most romantic kisses don’t have to be on the mouth.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/turn-your-life-into-amelies-life
All you need is a spare bra, a glue gun, a whole bunch of Peeps and a sense of adventure. (Also some spray varnish if you want it to last forever.) (And really, who wouldn’t?)
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/life-changing-tip-of-the-day-marshmallow-peep-bra
1. The Two-Strand Waterfall Braid
Once you get the hang of this, you’ll be able to do this hairstyle in five minutes.
2. Twisted Ponytail
Divide the ponytail into two sections, twist one section and wrap around the other section to create this casual twisted ponytail.
3. Summer Scarf Updo
Using a stretchy headband, you just take large sections of hair and wrap around the band, tucking in the loose strands.
4. The Low Knot
This works great even for short to medium-length hair.
7. The Tease and Tie
Two steps. That is all.
8. The Over-the-Shoulder Pony
9. The Illusional Crazy Long Mane Ponytail
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
10. The Two-Bobby-Pin Front Twist
This is an ideal hairstyle if you’re growing out your bangs, too.
11. The Asymmetrical Chignon
And heeeere’s the finished product.
12. Fake Bangs Top Knot
Now you can have bangs for a day with this EZ hairdo.
13. The Single Twist
Take a section of hair from the left, pull it to the right, pin it. Then take a piece from the right and cross it over to the left. Tuck the hair under the piece of hair from the left. Pin it and you are DONE.
14. Otherwise Known as the Two-Minute Tuck
Put that boring elastic headband to good use. Directions here.
15. The Four-Step Bun
Here’s an easy bun that you can do waiting at a stoplight in your car.
16. The Mermaid Tail Braid
17. Quick Twist for Shorter Hair
19. The Knot-So-Braided Bun
20. The Brisk Braid Wrap
This simple hairstyle is elegant enough for a wedding.
21. The Easiest, Prettiest Pompadour
Get Rory-Gilmore-at-her-prom hair.
22. The Half-Up, Half-Down Twist
23. Twisted Ponytail Variation
Get the super simple directions here.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/peggy/five-minute-hairstyles-for-busy-mornings
Note: We know the audio is a little weird on this video. But as Conrad took the original down, for now it is the best version we have.
Update: Since this post went up, the original version of the video has been taken off YouTube. We’ve reached out to Conrad’s rep for comment. Slate got a hold of author Lemony Snicket, whose books were destroyed in the video, and he made the following statement:
“It has always been my belief that people who spend too much time with my work end up as lost souls, drained of reason, who lead lives of raving emptiness and occasional lunatic violence. What a relief it is to see this documented.”
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/catesish/the-worst-craft-idea-ever