Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/sMoHaCb
Whenever I notice that the trashcan in my room has been ransacked, it’s pretty easy to tell which of my dogs was responsible for the dirty deed.
All I need to do is ask who did it and my golden retriever lies down shamefully on the ground with his belly in the air. It’s hilariously adorable, but I always have to wonder why he would even go through with it if he was just going to give himself away that easily.
This embarrassed pup is in the same boat. When asked if she was the offending canine who dug a hole outside of the family home, she couldn’t hide her overwhelming guilt.
Don’t worry, girl. It looks like you’ll be forgiven pretty quickly.
Though I know how frustrating it can be to deal with a misbehaving dog, I don’t think I could stay mad at her. Her shame is way too cute.
Sharper Image For Him
Sharper Image For Her
Amazon Books For Him
Amazon Books For Her
Target For Him
Target For Her
Kohl’s For Him
Kohl’s For Her
Best Buy For Him
Best Buy For Her
Bed Bath and Beyond For Him
Bed Bath and Beyond For Her
If you make a typo when commenting on someone’s ‘gram, it’s weirdly confusing how to delete. Here’s how.
For a long time, I didn’t know how to delete comments I made on Instagram. Sometimes you make typos, or tag the wrong username. Or maybe you want to delete a rude comment on your own photo.
But it’s not obvious at all how to delete comments! Now that I know, I want to share it with everyone. Here’s the step-by-step way:
1. Oops! I made a typo on my comment (“breaf”). I can’t possibly live with this shame. I need to rewrite it.
2. First, tap on the “Comment” button to get back into the comments screen.
3. Now you’re back in the “Comments” page. Good.
4. Swipe LEFT on your comment, and a trash can icon will appear.
5. Tap on the trash can, and a Delete/Cancel option will appear at the bottom. DELETE!!!!
6. PHEW! Now retype your comment and no one ever has to see your humiliating mistake.
Read more: https://imgflip.com/i/6umib
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/O1PmJ