Read more: https://imgflip.com/gif/knmd
This woman discovered her man’s infidelity through his DMs and Facebook messages. As a consequence she decided to give him a Christmas surprise he definitely didn’t see coming.
She gave him all the screenshots of evidence
Payback neatly wrapped up in festive paper.
He will remember this one
Every water park in the world touts how they are the only establishment to have to tallest, biggest, or craziest attraction of them all. But Skara Sommarland in Sweden may actually have something special called the Fritt Fall.
If they are daring enough, rides can climb onto a pair of monkey bars to literally fall directly onto the slide for an extra rush of speed and adrenaline.
Here’s the first cover of the satirical French magazine Charlie Hebdo since Friday’s terror attacks in Paris:
Flashback. Charlie Hebdo’s offices in Paris were targeted by Islamic terrorists earlier this year:
1. Before you travel back to the 1920s with Ms. Daisy Buchanan, lets take a look at the star’s personal fashion choices.
3. Carey received her breakout role, and an Academy Award nomination, from the 2009 film “An Education.”
4. And at her first Oscars after her blockbuster success, she wore an amazing Prada gown that put her on everyone’s best dress list. She hasn’t really left that spot since.
5. Because, boy does she know how to dress!
6. She can rock Balenciaga when she needs to look punk.
7. She looks lovely in Lanvin.
8. She is maybe the only other person in the world that looks as good as Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham’s line.
9. She’s perfect in Prada.
10. She and Prabal Gurung are a beautiful match made in floral heaven.
11. She knows how to channel Kate Middleton’s poise when she is around the Queen.
Look at that curtsy!
12. She donates her gowns for charity.
This dress, which Mulligan wore to the 2010 BAFTAs (where she won Best Actress), was donated to OxFam.
13. She can multi-task: Here she is attending a gala for the Alzheimer Society (she’s an ambassador for the cause) and wearing a gorgeous Valentino gown.
14. She is a totally normal person and loves to wear Target.
15. She looks amazing with just fabric draped around her.
16. She knows how to mix red carpet sophistication with personal funk.
17. She can handle the beaded collar trend, with grace no less.
18. She makes plain (in terms of makeup and color) look really appealing.
19. She knows how to add some edge while still maintaining her style.
20. She has conquered multiple decades of trends.
Here she’s rocking a 1950s mod dress.
21. She’s so fantastic at dressing herself that editors want to style her instead of models for photo spreads.
22. Just keep being your savvy self Daisy, I mean Carey.
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/veMgL
Farrakhan at one point briefly adopted a faux Asian accent and used gibberish after asking the audience if they had ever seen the Chinese picketing, drawing a gasp from some in the crowd.
He garnered a standing ovation at the end.
Many Twitter users were, clearly, outraged by Farrakhan being invited to speak and the racist comments he made.
I bet lefties won't complain about this monster: Farrakhan's right to speak at Berkeley event is defended http://t.co/2JkTWn0a
— Dan Gainor (@dangainor) March 11, 2012
Farakhan SPEWS out more hate speech: opposition to him was a sign of slave-master mentality by white America. http://t.co/k22Bo7rI
— Just Gina (@Ginalynn50) March 11, 2012
— Dee McCrory (@deeande) March 11, 2012