Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/ZI7Gl
Have you ever heard that women are “hardwired” to have better memories? Or that men are “naturally” better at navigating?
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/tr8ZKod
Read more: https://imgflip.com/i/5tcxl
1. With the help of wedding planner Celia Rose, Inc., Megan and Jason, your new favorite couple from San Francisco, CA, had an amazing Twin Peaks-themed wedding.
“Why have I never thought of this idea before?!” — You, right now.
2. And if you’re wondering if Twin Peaks might be a dark theme for a wedding, that’s because you have not been to Megan and Jason’s incredibly charming wedding website.
3. They had their wedding in a freakin’ awesome log cabin.
5. One of the favors was a fake recorder (that was actually a candy box!)
6. The bride’s garter had a queen of hearts card attached to it.
7. There was also a Red Room photo booth, where you could pose with a plush log and a lantern.
8. And, of course, the Venus de Milo.
9. There was also a Miss Twin Peaks photo booth. They even brought their own Maddy Ferguson!
10. It goes without saying that the cake was topped with jelly donuts.
11. And of course, they had coffee mugs customized for the occasion.
THIS IS A DAMN FINE CUP OF FEELS.
Sometimes my eyelids grow heavy listening to Obama’s opponents lecture us about how he’s only doing things for “political reasons.” I vote for political reasons. I see no reason why my president should be judged for doing the same. Rachel Maddow does a nice job of spelling this out. And so does the fancy graphic the President’s team made.