1. Victoria Beckham showed the world that Brooklyn is all grown up.
She took him to the Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards, gave him a big smacker in front of the cameras and made the whole world coo.
2. Rob and Kristen are secretly hooking up again.
“[His friends] thought he had put that chapter behind him, but he can’t seem to get over her,” sources told Star. Oh, Rob.
3. Zayn and Perrie are spending £1.2 million on their wedding.
“It’s going to be like the movie 27 Dresses where the bride has, like, a billion bridesmaids,” Perrie told Star. OMG CAN’T WAIT.
4. Kate and Wills got the bus with Barbara Windsor.
And it was all in aid of Poppy Day. The trio surprised Poppy Appeal volunteers raising money for the Royal British Legion. Awh.
5. Pro Green was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
He was questioned and released on bail. Tut, tut.
6. More I’m A Celebrity stars have been confirmed.
They include: Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington, EastEnders’ Laila Morse, Westlife’s Kian Egan, TOWIE’s Joey Essex, Emmerdale’s Lucy Pargeter, Miss Great Britain Amy Wilerton, snooker legend Steve Davis, TV presenter Matthew Wright and Strictly dancer Vincent Simone. ARGH SO EXCITED ARGH.
7. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are sleeping in separate beds.
But don’t worry, it’s only in order to stay in character for their Broadway show Betrayal. PHEW.
8. James Arthur’s braces are coming off in December.
And he couldn’t be happier. “They’ve… affected kissing,” he told Reveal. “Sometimes you get cuts. I was kissing a girl and had a cut on my mouth that kept getting caught. It wasn’t comfortable. So I had to stop kissing her.” EW EW EW.
9. X Factor’s Luke Friend and Ella Henderson have been flirting on Twitter.
And he’s even invited her to this week’s live show. Awh.
10. Harry Styles is after Jennifer Lawrence.
And he’s planning to take her out when he heads to L.A. next month. “Jennifer dresses cool,” he recently told a friend. “I like her at those big award things.” Best. Couple. Ever.
11. TOWIE’s Lucy is trying to get Mario back.
So she posted a picture of her bum on Instagram with the caption, “Squats challenge finally paid off 😉 x”. Wow.
12. Russell Brand and Jemima Khan are back on.
They were spotted at a documentary premiere last week, and Russell admitted, “I’m in a relationship.”
14. TOWIE’s Charlie King has spoken out about his battle with depression.
“I started calling the Samaritans,” he told Now. “They let me talk about how I was feeling.” But thankfully he’s feeling happier now: “As time went on, the cloud lifted and I started to feel very human again.”
15. Simon Cowell wants to call his baby Simon.
“My number one choice is Simon,” he revealed. “I like the name!” Ohhhh Kayyyy.
16. Strictly’s Karen and Ola are fighting.
Karen told Ola she was a “rubbish dancer”. Ola cried. Karen apologised. BUT IT’S NOT OK. “Ola was upset by the incident,” a Strictly spokesperson told Reveal. “[She] has struggled emotionally this week.” Bless.
Sources: Star, Now and Reveal.